Absolutely impressive is the work done by Emilio Avila, from Cordoba (Spain)
Just a home-made cable-cam fully operative and functional. Is not a "helmetcam", but it's 100% "experience"
Is not easy reach that quality level. That is the third evolution for this 'blackbird'. At next photos you can see the previous 'Mirlo I' and 'Mirlo II'
and finally, the "MIRLO EVO3 CARBON", ¡great!
* Carbon fiber chasis and aluminium
* Tamiya engine with electronic speed control
* Futaba servos tuned to 360º (transverse and longitudinal axis)
* Radio controller and receiver, 4 channels, 2.4 mhz
* Wireless video transmitter 1.2 Ghz
* FPV case with 7" monitor 12v.
* 100 meters rope. (waiting for a 200 meters steel wire)
* Cámera: GoPro HD. (waiting for a Canon 550d
As you can see the results are very proffesionals. Movement is sweet, and speedy enough, and the vibration and oscillation are not notable.
I hope watch soon the next full mtb video by Emilio ('Agacha el Lomo' team) using the MirloCam
Next time in HD quality (I expect), like this: (select 720p to view)